Sunday 30 December 2007

TMA03 result, TMA04 HELP

Got my TMA03 result back just before Christmas, Hmmmm, didnt do brilliantly. Dropped 13 marks on last paper- (well the philosophy bit was very easy wasnt it?) and so got 68%. I think that may still be a B but I am not sure.

Seems I slightly missed the point LOL

TMA04 is not going well either. For once I am under on words. 400 plus words on the what we can learn about Paris during the Terrors .... Well surely if the first part of my answer is right then very little as it is all speculation, inaccuracy and propoganda!!

Answers on a post card (or comments field please!!)

3 comments:

Brennig said...

Hey Jules - Happy New Year! Congrats on TMA03. I somehow got 61 without really doing anything much by way of reading/research. Spot on, on the wordcounts though. lol.

The one thing that I've learned from my tutor - if it helps - is to stop looking outside the box; concentrate on the material that we're given and not to stray elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brennig, Happy New Year to you too!!

Its a good tip, thanks. I need to go back and reread Roux again I think

Take care Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.