Thursday 7 February 2008

TMA05 marked

Got my result for TMA05. 73%

Not bad considering it was cobbled together.

Its weird isn't it? You put blood, sweat and tears into something and get 73%, then you panic and throw something together and get 73%

Whats that all about?

I am doing Science now for TMA06. The religion was just so dull, and the science part so badly written it made it hard to choose. The lesser of two weevils ...
At least the resource book for Wallace is intersting, I had no idea that someone else had contributed to the Survival of the Species. I felt quite uneducated :-)

I am also slightly ahead on Lit. Have finished listening to Medea in the car, and am listening to Pygmalion now

Later all xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules

I too am a (nearly 37 yrs old!) Mum who is trying to regain her self confidence after traumatic break up by putting herself through more stress with A103!!

I'm doing ok but go through near nervous breakdowns a week before the TMA is due - why?

I am actually in the middle of such a breakdown having decided to do History question with no regard for this subject at all I'm finding it difficult. Roll on the literature bit.

However I feel we should be commended for our efforts!

Good luck to you

Louise

Anonymous said...

Totally agree - another mum (36 years old) and panicking with TMA06. I also decided to do the history bit. Got loads of ideas, can talk about it, but I go blank when I look at the screen!

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ally said...

Hi Jules,

Well done on your results for TMA04 and 05. I can only hope that my result for 04 will be as good. I think what I have written is a load of codswallop!

I am also a mum of a three year old. They are demanding, aren't they! She doesn't allow me much time to study during the day, so I only get to study between 10pm and 1am. It leaves me knackered the next day, but it's worth it.

Anyhows, good luck with the rest of the course. Have you decided what you are doing next yet?